It only takes a few seconds for a person to see what you are presenting – whether it is attractive or unattractive. What is the first impression you want to give your customers?
A passenger spends between two and fifteen hours (and sometimes more) in one of your aircrafts. It is vital for passengers to know where things are (and what to do). Clearly Identifying such indications builds trust between your staff, your passengers, and your business.
For the production and installation of identification placards and wall linings, our certified interior products will satisfy your requirements for replacing an individual part or of a complete assembly (seats, aisle, lavatory, cockpit, etc.).
Keep in touch with all your customers with our full range of products including Braille, photo luminescent and metal photos. With our placards and kits, you can communicate important information simply and effectively.
We sell our products as kits or individual parts. All our products for use on aircrafts are certified by the Canadian TCCA and American FAA .
- Excellent graphic quality
- Scratch resistant
- Custom made sizes
- Custom made content
- Referenced with Airbus, ATR, Boeing, Bombardier, Embraer and many others
- Excellent resistance to chemical compounds
- Materials comply with FAR regulation 25.853
- Available in complete kits, replacement kits, or single parts
- Fast turnaround times, which means reduced inventories
- Inventory support (including in-house storage for your products)
- Under our STC SA15-95